~ Print Magazine Rate Card ~
Annual Print Magazine Rate Card
“ The Blues Festival Guide is the road map to everything blues!” – Bobby Rush
Enjoy over 100 pages of festival information, blues history and lifestyle, industry highlights and editorial content to keep you connected to the blues.
Include our print magazine in your yearly marketing budget. This award-winning publication is free to the Blues community (100,000 distributed throughout U.S and Canada), and features entertaining and educational editorial by top Blues aficionados. Thousands of blues fans will also read it in digital format.
Advertisers get results.
ALL PRICES INCLUDE COLOR!
Specs for submitting print ad
- PDF preferred: Make sure file is saved as hi-resolution CMYK files (300dpi) and all fonts are embedded.
- Photoshop: Submit file 300 dpi. Save as either .jpg or .tif file formats.
- Photos: All photos must be saved at actual size at 300 dpi
Ads with Bleed
- Full Page Ads Only,
- No Festival Section Ads
- Trim Size: 8.25” x 10.5”
- Bleed Size: 8.75” x 11” (= trim + 0.25”) If ad bleeds (= runs all the way to the edge of the paper), then design ad/background 0.25” bigger than final trim size
- Live Image Area (safe area):
- 7.25” x 9.5” (= trim -0.5”) This is the safe area; keep text/info within this size to assure none of your important information is cut off during trimming.
- In-house graphic design services avail. Approx 1-3 hrs per ad at $65/hr.
Digital Edition of Magazine
Email your ad to:
Space Reservation: NOW
RBA Publishing & Publicity, P.O. Box 920, Arcata, CA 95518
Ad Deadline: May 10
Street Date: May 21