(CLARKSDALE, MS) – Plan for the 15th annual Juke Joint Festival in historic Clarksdale, Mississippi — one of the friendliest festivals in the world. The main event is Saturday, April 14, 2018 with related events that Thurs-Sun, April 12-15.
Saturday features over a dozen stages and a huge lineup of artists including Johnny Rawls, Jimmy ‘Duck’ Holmes, Bill ‘Howl-N-Madd’ Perry & Shy Perry, Terry Harmonica Bean, Libby Rae Watson, The Beat Daddys, Lew Jetton & 61 South, Austin Walkin Cane, Duwayne Burnside, Andre Otha Turner Fife & Drum Band, David Kimbrough and Robert Kimbrough, Sr. and lots more.
Wristbands are valid for official JJF nighttime venues on Saturday, April 14 only.
- Juke Joint Wristbands allow access 20+ Official Venue Stages & 20+ Acts Sat night
- Includes 1 seat on Daytime History Bus Tour (limited seating).
- Related Events may require additional fees
- Online $20 Pre-Sale Wristbands ends Tues, April 11th at 5pm (central)
- Wristbands can be purchased at the JJF Headquarters during the festival (Thurs-Sat) at $25 each
It’s “Half blues festival, half small-town fair and all about the Delta!”
Related Events run Thursday through Sunday, and the main event itself is all day/night Saturday — with 13 daytime music stages, 20 nighttime venues, 100 blues acts, 100 street vendors (food, arts & crafts, etc.), petting zoo, rock wall, history bus tours, racing pigs, monkeys riding dogs and much more!