SAN JOSE, CA – The 35th edition of the Fountain Blues Festival kicks off at 11 a.m., Saturday, June 25th in Plaza de Cesar Chavez (194 S. Market St.), Downtown, San Jose, California. Use promo code BFG to get $5 off tickets.
The festival showcases six, genre-bending acts including:
- The inspiring Oakland Interfaith Gospel Choir
- International Blues Challenge Best Band Winners and Latin Blues Legends – The Delgado Brothers
- Multi-Grammy Nominated Americana/Roots Blues Legend Maria Muldaur with her Red Hot Bluesiana Band
- Award-wining blues harmonica phenom Rick Estrin and his BMA-nominated The Nightcats
- Banjo master extraordinaire and “trance blues” legend Otis Taylor Band
- And Headliners The California Honeydrops will make sure nobody is left sitting, as they channel a combination of R&B, funk, soul, Delta blues, and New Orleans second line.
Enjoy the best in local BBQ, Southern style cooking, as well as a craft beer garden and family-friendly activities.
Don’t forget to use promo code BFG to get $5 off tickets. Find tickets at: www.fountainbluesfestival.com. Full price tickets ($20 GA and $75 VIP) are also available in person at Poor House Bistro in Downtown, San Jose. Tickets will go up to $25 GA and $80 VIP the day of the event.