Come to Greenville-Washington County Mississippi for a fabulous lineup of festivals plus museums that tell the fascinating stories of floods, blues, Native Americans, wildlife, literary genius and everyone’s favorite frog.
- 41st Annual Delta Blues & Heritage Festival, September 15th in Greenville. Oldest-running blues festival in the country. deltabluesms.org
- 8th Annual Sam Chatmon Blues Festival, September 21st – 22nd in Hollandale. Bikes, barbecue, and the blues in the home of Sam Chatmon.
- 6th Annual Mighty Mississippi Music Festival, October 11th – 13th. Held on the banks of the Mississippi River in Warfield Point Park and features the Highway 61 Blues Stage. mightymsmusic.com
- 7th Annual Delta Hot Tamale Fest, October 18th – 20th in Greenville. Celebrates local and regional artists, writers, chefs, musicians, and tamale makers
- 8th Annual Jim Henson Frog Fest & Chili Cookoff, September 29th in Leland. Features professional story-tellers, magicians, live music, Delta cuisine and live puppet performances. More info at Leland Chamber.
#VisittheDelta #VisitGreenvilleMS #DeltaBlues #SamChatmon #MightyMSFest #HotTamales