(MONTEGO BAY, JAMAICA) – What better way to beat the “Winter Blues” than with some amazing music on a tropical isle!
Join Peter and Michelle Swanek for some wintertime warmth at their annual, all-inclusive week at the beautiful SeaGarden Beach Resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica, for a fun-filled week featuring fantastic, all-star musicians, jams, clinics and simply a darn good time!
The Swanek’s own and operate Peter’s Players, a 100-seat concert venue and guest house in Muskoka north of Toronto that continually lives up to their stated mission, “Great Shows Always!”
Get ready for…
* Five nights of entertainment featuring, Matt Anderson, Anna Popovic, Peter Rivera, Paul Nelson’s All-Star Band and Steve Mariner.
* Clinics and jams with the artists
* All-inclusive stay at the SeaGarden Beach Resort in Montego Bay, just minutes from the airport
* All the shows are on site at the resort
* Hassle free booking with support every step of the way
This package also includes ground transfer to and from hotel, all meals and drinks along with the top-notch accommodations, and fantastic music.
Last year was their first Caribbean venture and they are now committed to doing this every year. This is a relaxed, intimate and very social vacation concept that puts great people and great music together.
For all the information you will need to make an easy decision to come along, check out:
Email Michelle or Call Michelle (705) 687-2117