DANA POINT, CA – Celebrating 19 years of Blues on the Beach, the Doheny Blues Festival is proud to present an incredible lineup of talent for its annual weekend of music, slated for Saturday and Sunday, May 21st & 22nd. The nationally recognized festival will be headlined by Southern Rock legends Lynyrd Skynyrd, Brian Setzer’s Rockabilly Riot, New Orleans icon Aaron Neville, and blues-rock guitar prodigy Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band, performing on three stages at the beachfront venue of Doheny State Beach in Dana Point, CA. Tickets on sale now.
Doheny State Beach, a 62-acre California State Park, has been home to the Doheny Blues Festival for nineteen consecutive years. Attendees can enjoy this inviting festival layout with breathtaking harbor views, highlighted by three stages of alternating music. The intimate Backporch Stage allows fans to sit up close to the artists at picnic tables, while enjoying a tasty selection of microbrews. Other things to enjoy during the weekend is the International Food Court, eclectic Vendor Village with 50+ unique booths, Wine Lounge, free bike valet and much more.
It’s hard to beat a beautiful, sunny weekend of blues music with incredible performances and breathtaking harbor views at one beachfront festival.
The complete line-up for the 2016 Doheny Blues Festival is as follows:
- Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Brian Setzer’s Rockabilly Riot
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
- Aaron Neville
- The Blind Boys of Alabama
- The James Hunter Six
- Edgar Winter Band
- Walter Trout
- Tommy Castro and The Painkillers
- Nicki Bluhm & The Gramblers
- Sugar Ray and The Bluetones feat. Monster Mike Welch & Anthony Geraci
- Roy Rogers & The Delta Rhythm Kings feat. Carlos Reyes
- The Record Company
- Si Cranstoun from the U.K.
- Ina Forsman & the Helge Tallqvist Band from Finland
- Kirk Fletcher Band
- John Long & Friends
- The Rockin’ Rebels
- The Ripcat Records Revue feat. John Clifton, Kid Ramos, Gino Matteo & Johnny Main
- Missy Andersen
- 60 Grit Band
- Abby Maharaj
- Raging Sun Unplugged