TAMPA BAY, FL – Take Your Spring Blues Vacation in Florida!
Plan to join us on the sunny shores of Tampa Bay, Florida, for the 2015 Tampa Bay Blues Festival. This three day blues music event on April 10, 11, & 12, features Boz Scaggs, Tower of Power, Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters, Tab Benoit, Rod Piazza & The Mighty Flyers, Carolyn Wonderland, Southern Hospitality, John Nemeth, and others. A total of 22 great blues shows!
You will really love our VIP experience which includes admission, front stage seating, two large shade tents on the bay, gourmet foods from our on-site chefs and local restaurants, and complimentary, unlimited beer, wine, spring water, and soda. This is one of the best VIP packages offered by any festival, and they will sell out soon.
VIP patrons also receive discounted hotel rooms at the historic Vinoy Resort located a short walking distance from the festival. This is St. Petersburg’s finest resort hotel, with luxurious rooms, spa, restaurants, room service, pool, tennis, golf, etc. Rooms are only $259 per night for VIP purchasers while they last.
Advance general admission tickets are $30 for Friday, $30 for Saturday, and $20 for Sunday. An advance three day pass is only $75 for the weekend.
For those who want more blues, the festival is producing two After Shows on Friday & Saturday nights at the beautiful Palladium Theater with six bands from the festival. If you arrive early, plan to attend the official Kick-Off party on Thursday, April 9, at the Palladium with harp master, Rod Piazza & The Mighty Flyers ($20). For more information and to purchase tickets please visit: www.tampabaybluesfestival.
Here is our full schedule of our blues Shows:
Friday, April 10 – Vinoy Park
- 12:30 – 2:00 pm Brandon Santini
- 2:30 – 4:00 pm Denise LaSalle
- 4:30 – 6:00 pm John Nemeth
- 6:30 – 8:00 pm Rod Piazza & The Mighty Flyers
- 8:30 – 10:00 pm Tower of Power
Saturday, April 11 – Vinoy Park
- 12:30 – 2:00 pm Bernard Allison Group
- 2:30 – 4:00 pm Carolyn Wonderland
- 4:30 – 6:00 pm Tab Benoit
- 6:30 – 8:00 pm Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters
- 8:30 – 10:00 p.m. Boz Scaggs
Sunday, April 12 – Vinoy Park
Florida Blues Showcase
- 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. Betty Fox
- 2:30 – 4:00 p.m. Albert Castiglia
- 4:30 – 6:00 p.m. Bryan Lee
- 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. The Lee Boys
- 8:30 – 10:00 p.m. Southern Hospitality
Thursday, April 9 – The Palladium Theater
- 8:00 p.m. – Rod Piazza & The Mighty Flyers
Friday After Shows at The Palladium:
- 10:15 – 11:15 p.m. Denise LaSalle
- 11:30 – 12:30 a.m. John Nemeth
- 12:45 – 1:45 a.m. Brandon Santini
Saturday After Shows at The Palladium:
- 10:15 – 11:45 p.m. Tab Benoit
- midnight – 1:30 am Bernard Allison
Buy Tickets & VIP Passes here!
In addition to enjoying one of the best blues festivals in the country, you’ll also love the St Petersburg community. The festival is staged in a large, tropical city park, located directly on Tampa Bay. This is one of the most beautiful festival sites in the nation. Also, it’s an easy walk to the Palladium After Shows and a vibrant downtown nightlife, with world class restaurants and clubs along the waterfront. Once you arrive, you can walk to everything!
And for those seeking more adventures, the spectacular white sandy beaches of St Petersburg Beach and Clearwater are within a short drive. The world renowned Dali Museum is also a great experience.
It’s truly one of the most unique and friendly concert venues you’ve ever experienced. We’ll see you in April … you deserve it!